The purpose of this document is to explain the ‘Warehouse Lookup’ section of the ‘General Warehouse’ and ‘Wholesale Warehouse’ tabs in the ShipCaddie TWMS system. Function is the same under both warehouse tabs.
This area is used to look up inventory in the warehouse and see the details, such as bin location and quantities. This area will be used by Admin and Warehouse Users within the ShipCaddie TWMS system.
- The Warehouse and Admin Users are responsible for keeping track of inventory in the warehouse.
- ShipCaddie TWMS Implementations Team will establish, implement, and maintain this procedure documentation.
Video tutorial of this process can be found here. (Coming Soon)
- Navigate to the left side of the ShipCaddie TWMS screen. Select ‘General Warehouse’ and ‘Warehouse Lookup’.
- Screen will open and ask you to Scan a Bin or a product.
- In my example I scanned SKU LTN-001. See Figure 1
- The screen will populate a plethora of information on this item.
- Warehouse Bin section shows the inventory within this bin as well as pending ASNs the SKU is on. You can click on the ASN number to open the ASN.
- Warehouse Locations section shows all bin locations this SKU is in.
- Reconciliation History section shows any recon associated with this SKU, the date & time the change occurred, user that made the change, and reason for the update.