The purpose of this document is to explain the ‘Damaged Inventory Log’ section of the ‘Inventory’ tab in the ShipCaddie TWMS system.
This area is used to track damaged inventory. The ‘Damaged Inventory Log’ will be used by Admin Users within the ShipCaddie TWMS system.
- The Warehouse Admin Users are responsible for logging damaged inventory when needed.
- ShipCaddie TWMS Implementations Team will establish, implement, and maintain this procedure documentation.
Video tutorial of this process can be found here. (Coming Soon)
DAMAGED INVENTORY LOG
- Navigate to the left side of the ShipCaddie TWMS screen. Select ‘Inventory’ and ‘Damaged Inventory Log’.
- This screen will show you the damaged inventory that has already been logged.
- To add Inventory items to this log, click the green ‘Log Damaged Item’ button at the upper left of screen. See Figure 1
- A new screen will appear. Scan in your UPC of the item or the Warehouse Bin.
- The screen will now show you the corresponding items and bins.
- Follow directions in the ‘Next Scan’ field.
- The screen will update and allow you to add a Photo [required], any files you might need to upload on the damage, reason for damage, qty description, and an ASN if it is tied to one. See Figure 2
- Once all information is entered, click ‘Log’.