The purpose of this document is to train ‘Company Users’ how to set up Order Sources in ShipCaddie TWMS. Order Sources tell TWMS where the order is coming from.
These Order Source instructions will be followed by ‘Company Users’ within ShipCaddie TWMS.
- The Company user is responsible for setting up and managing Order Sources.
- ShipCaddie TWMS Implementations Team will establish, implement and maintain this procedure documentation.
Video tutorial of this process can be found here. Video Tutorial
ADD ORDER SOURCE
- Navigate to the left side of the ShipCaddie TWMS screen. Select ‘Admin’ and then ‘Order Sources’.
- If you already have Order Sources set up, they will show on this screen.
- To edit or view details on an existing order source, click on the pencil.
- To add a new Order Source, click the green ‘plus’ button in the upper right corner of the window. See Figure 1
A new window will open. See Figure 2.
- Name your Order Source. If it is a wholesale source, you may want to name it something like ‘Shopify Wholesale’
- You can choose which VW you want the orders to be pulled from
- You can also choose which packing slips you want the system to use for these orders.
- If you would like to choose a shipping company and method for all of these orders, you can assign those as well.
- If this is a Wholesale source, check the ‘Wholesale’ box. Mark ‘Visible’ to be able to see and use this order source.