The purpose of this document is to train ‘Warehouse Users’ how to Create a Pick Cart. Pick Cart’s is a cart with multiple bins on it, used to pick multiple orders at a time.
The Creating Pick Cart procedure will be followed by ‘Warehouse Users’ within the ShipCaddie TWMS system.
- The Warehouse User is responsible for Creating Pick Carts.
- ShipCaddie TWMS Implementations Team will establish, implement and maintain this procedure documentation.
Video tutorial of this process can be found here. Video Tutorial.
PICK CART SCREEN
- Navigate to the left side of the ShipCaddie TWMS screen. Select ‘Admin’ and then ‘Cart Creator’
- To see any carts that may already be in your system, click ‘View Cart’ and look in the ‘Pick Bin Group’ See Figure 1.
- You can also print ‘Pick Bin Labels’ by choosing a label printer.
4. To create a new cart, click ‘Create Cart’ button.
a. Enter how many bins are in this cart and give it a name.
b. Click ‘Create Template’
c. Now in the window you will see a list of the Bins within the cart. Click, the green ‘Create Cart’ button located in the top right corner.
PRINTING BIN BARCODES
- Under ‘Admin’ and ‘Cart Creator’ tabs. Click ‘View Cart’.
- In the Pick Bin Group dropdown, select the cart you are working with.
- Select a Label Printer from the next dropdown
- To print the main barcode for the cart itself, click ‘Print Group Barcode’
- To print all Bin Barcodes, select the ‘Print all Bin Barcodes’.