The purpose of this document is to explain the ‘Bundles’ section of the ‘Inventory’ tab in the ShipCaddie TWMS system.
The ‘Creating Bundles’ procedure will be followed by ‘Company Users’ within the ShipCaddie TWMS system.
- The Company Users are responsible for Creating and maintaining Bundles.
- ShipCaddie TWMS Implementations Team will establish, implement, and maintain this procedure documentation.
Video tutorial of this process can be found here. (Coming Soon)
ABOUT BUNDLE SCREEN
A Bundle is one SKU that a customer orders, that is fulfilled (i.e. pick and packed) as multiple SKUs.
- Navigate to the left side of the ShipCaddie TWMS screen. Select ‘Inventory’ and then ‘Bundles’. If you already have Bundles created, they will show on this screen. Active and Inactive will both be shown. (See Figure 1 for next few points)
- There is a search bar and a filter dropdown, if you are looking for something specific.
- You will also see a ‘Product Bundles’ and ‘Supply Bundles’ tabs to keep these two types of bundles separated.
- There is ‘Virtual Warehouse’ dropdown, that you can choose a specific VW if you need. This drop down will filter the inventory levels by the virtual warehouse that is selected.
- To create a new Bundle, click the green ‘Add Product Bundle’ button on the right side of the screen.
- Add the Bundle SKU, then click on the description from the dropdown. (See Figure 2) Note: You will need to add the SKU to the system before this point. You can add it under ‘Inventory’ and ‘Add SKU’.
3. Click ‘Add New Row’ to add SKUs and quantities for each SKU to the Bundle. Then ‘Save’(See Figure 3)
4. Your new Bundle will now show on the Bundles screen.
5. In this example, when a customer orders ‘Scrub Bundle,’ the warehouse team will be instructed by ShipCaddie TWMS to pick: 2 Face Scrubs and 2 CHRY Bath Sponges.
The supply bundles work the same way, you would just add ‘Supply’ SKUs rather than ‘Product’ SKUs.