The purpose of this document is to provide instructions on how to add a new manual order in ShipCaddie TWMS. These instructions will be used by a ‘Company User’.
These instructions should be followed by ‘Company Users’ within the TWMS system.
- The Company users are responsible for managing their Company’s orders.
- ShipCaddie TWMS Implementations Team will establish, implement and maintain this procedure documentation.
Video tutorial of this process can be found here. Video Tutorial
CREATE A NEW ORDER
When a new ‘company user’ is ready to add a new order to the system, these are the steps they will follow.
- Navigate to the tabs at the left side of the screen. Select ‘Orders’ and ‘Create New Order’.
- In the new window you will see a tab that says, ‘Apply Profile’. If you have a saved customer profile that you want to use for this order, you can select that here. For more information on ‘Customer Profiles’ see the training for that topic.
- If you are not using a profile, go to the ‘Step 1 Address’ tab. Fill in the required information for this order.
- Step 2 – Order Info. On this tab you will add Order Number, Date you want this order picked, notes etc… all fields do not need to be filled in, but the more information, the better. You will need to select an Order Source and Virtual Warehouse before moving on to the next tab.
- Step 3 – Financial Info. This is where you will add payment information, taxes.
- Step 4 – Order Detail. In this tab you will add the SKUs and quantities for the order. There is an option to download a CSV file to use to upload a list of items if you do not want to manually add each one.
- Step 5 – Shipping Info. In this tab you will choose the carrier, shipping method, routing guide (if there is one).
- Step 6- Import Files. If there are any files you would like to attach to this order, you can upload them here.
- Step 7- Finalize. This is where you will double check to see that everything looks accurate. Then click the ‘Create Order’ button at the bottom left of the window. You also have the option to save as a draft and come back to it later.