To create a Kitting Production Order, access the left side menu and click on "Inventory" and then "Production Kitting". (Screen Shots Included Below).
• Click on the green "Create Order" button to get started.
• A new window will pop up that will need to be filled out to complete the order.
Kit: A dropdown menu will show all of your Kit Configurations - choose the desired kit config from this menu.
Quantity: Enter the number of kits that you would like the team to create. If a large quantity of kits are required, we recommend creating multiple batches of kitting orders. It may be a good idea to pre-arrange quantities to ensure we can create the kits in the desired timeframe.
Warehouse: This is usually already set - if you use multiple warehouses, there may be options to choose from.
Complete By: Add a complete date - you may want to check with the team to get an idea of specific timeframes.
Description: You may add a description if desired.
Production Notes: You may add some simple instructions for how to create the kit.
Virtual Warehouse From: If you want the component inventory to be reduced from a specific Virtual Warehouse, indicate which one.
Virtual Warehouse To: If you want the competed kit inventory to be added to a specific Virtual Warehouse, indicate which one.
Attachments: You may upload any necessary attachments.
• Once you have filled out the Production order to your liking, you can click the "Save" Button.
• After you have saved the order, it will appear on the main "Production Kits" screen.
• This list can be prioritized to let the team know which requests are most important.
• You can do this by clicking on the yellow "Edit Priority" button and adding a priority number in the "priority" box.