The purpose of this document is to provide instructions on how to import several orders at once, in ShipCaddie TWMS, using a CSV import template. These instructions will mainly be used by a ‘Company User’.
These instructions should be followed by ‘Company Users’ within the TWMS system.
- The Company users are responsible for managing their Company’s orders.
- ShipCaddie TWMS Implementations Team will establish, implement and maintain this procedure documentation.
Video tutorial of this process can be found here. Video Tutorial
- IMPORTING ORDERS
When a ‘company user’ is ready to import several new orders to the system, these are the steps they will follow.
- Navigate to the tabs at the left side of the screen. Select ‘Orders’ and ‘Import Orders’.
- In the new window you will see an option to download the csv template. See Figure 1
- Define where the import is coming from using the ‘Order Source’ dropdown menu.
- Specify where the import is going to be stored using the ‘Virtual Warehouse’ dropdown menu.
- Then Choose your file and ‘Import orders'
Figure 1 – Download Link Highlighted