The purpose of this document is to explain the ‘View Inventory’ section of the ‘Inventory’ tab.
These instructions can be followed by Users within the ShipCaddie TWMS system, to view a particular company’s inventory.
ShipCaddie TWMS Implementations Team will establish, implement and maintain this procedure documentation.
Video tutorial of this topic can be found here. (Coming soon)
- The initial screen displays the first 50 items that are part of the user’s company inventory organized in descending alpha-numerical order. Users can click ‘next’ at the bottom of the screen to see additional SKUs. The “View Inventory” section will display the entire inventory of the company that is on file regardless of whether an item is available in the warehouse (see Figure 1 for next few points).
- The “View Inventory” screen contains a search bar to look up a specific item using the SKU, words or phrases from the Short Description, or the UPC.
- The screen has a dropdown menu for filters that can be applied to the Inventory Table. Where you can choose to view ‘Supply’ or ‘Product’ exclusively.
- The screen has a button to export the entire Inventory list to an Excel sheet.
- A useful button to resync the current SKU list with the “Master List” called “Queue Master List”.
6. If the user desires to modify what columns appear in the Inventory Table, the “Options” button will allow the user to enable and disable certain columns. (See Figure 2)
7. The Inventory Table contains logistical data about the company’s inventory list and if the user desires to modify an item in the Inventory Table, the user can click on the SKU to be able to modify and view the item details. (See Figure 3)